Palmer House Hilton
Located in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Palmer House, A Hilton Hotel is within walking distance to Chicago’s famed cultural, business and shopping destinations such as the shops along State Street, the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago Symphony Orchestra and the Joffrey Ballet. Acknowledged for its deep-rooted history, Palmer House, A Hilton Hotel first opened on September 26, 1871, the hotel began as an extravagant wedding gift and was immediately regarded as one of the most luxurious hotels in Chicago. Just 13 days after its grand opening, the Palmer House was completely destroyed by the Great Chicago Fire. However, not to be deterred, founder Potter Palmer rebuilt the grand hotel and the new Palmer House welcomed its first guests on November 8, 1873, marking the opening of what would become the nation’s longest continually operating hotel. With 1,641 rooms, the hotel offers several dining options, including the seasonally inspired cuisine at award-winning Lockwood Restaurant and Potters Chicago Burger Bar featuring a burger menu built around the Chicago neighborhoods. The property also features an 8,000 square-foot oasis known as The Spa at Palmer House.
If you would like more information on Palmer House Hilton, drop us a line at PalmerHouse@brandmanagency.com.